photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Dates for your Diaries

Aloha Bloggerinos,


In these economically tight times, it is crucial to remain beautiful on a budget. To help you a long (not that you need much help mind), here are a few dates that I have actually put in my diary....hmmm, is that a bit sad that I have full on written them down? Uh oh.

Dates to await...

4th-6th June- Big 50% Sale on all Bella Sugar Cosmetics products. I have written rave reviews about this magic stuff and already know what I will be ordering!! There are eyeshadow palettes in singles, fours, nines or a whopping 18! Yowzas!



8th June- Glamour Magazine is doing it's Benefit edition. Each mag will come with one of three different Benefit items. Now I can't recall precisely which ones but I seem to recall it being an eyeliner, a highlight or aaaaaaaaa.....somethinger! Benefit freebies make the mag sell out fast so be speedy! Benefit for £2? Yes Please!!

8th June (we'll be busy!)- More Magazine is giving away a voucher for a free Barry M Dazzle Dust. Ooooohh yyeeaaahhh!!

So looks like the next few days are going to be bargainous beauties, yay!

Toodlepip!

xx

12 comments:

  1. aah, im so excited for the benefit edition of glamour! :)
    thanks for this post lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay thanks for posting! Will definatly be making note of these dates! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not sad, I've now added it to my calender too! Thanks for letting us know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh...thanks for the reminder! I've put the dates in my diary and set reminders on my phone! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh thanks for posting this honey! I love love love when Glamour comes out with fab free gifts, I am definitely going to stock up!
    Great post girly!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for these i love to get a bargain and bargain makeup is a double whammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Gonna get me some Glamour!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh thanks for the notice about the Benfit offer!! I shall be making sure to grab that!! Did you get the Nails Inc offers with either InStyle or Diet Coke?? I'm totally smitten with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HIya chick, any idea how much the postage etc for bella suga is? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for this! I was wondering when Glamour magazine was going to be in sale. Definitely buying it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you :) You are kind and lovely. Saw some tres pretty skirts in primark the other day that made me think of you, very simillar to your river island purchases xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my i will definatly be buying glamour mag :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg